People all over the world find it easier to use their smart phones for every activity, be it banking, chatting, shopping, checking the news or blogging. This has increased the significance of Android apps in today’s world. Anything that you can think of has an Android app these days and they work almost on all devices. In order to increase their visibility and improve their conversion rates, many businesses are looking out for Android developers to make sure their systems start appearing on the mobile OS platform of Google. If you are looking out for one in India, all you need to do is run an online search on “Android app development in India” to get your results.
Here is a list of interesting statistics that can help you make your mind on getting an Android App developed for your business:
- There are about 700,000 applications on Google and this is very close to the 750,000 of Apple
- There are about 67% free and 32% paid Apple apps on Google Play
- Among the smartphones that were shipped in the third quarter of 2012, 75% of them had Android as their OS
- The number of Android devices that are activated every day is close to 1.3 million
- The variety of Android powered devices you can find is unlimited. At this time there are about 600 types of them in the global tablet and smartphone market.
This is how big the Android world is and this is why just about every business should have its own Android app. If you need more reasons to take your decision on going Android, here are a few:
Android apps can be customized without any kind of limitations: Not just the app, but you can also customize the Android OS according to the operations of your business. There are many options to make your app as creative and interactive as possible. Through customization you can get Android apps that are smart, easy, intuitive, unique and also result-oriented.
Android apps are rich in features: Android apps work very well when it comes to function-ability and usability. You can get a lot of features such as calendar, task manager, and email and so on. You can also get dedicated apps built in order to manage your customer relationships and enhance business intelligence.
Android apps can improve Productivity: Android is an open source mobile operating system that can be used even in low end devices. Therefore, it is very popular among many mobile device manufacturers across the world. This has resulted in an increase in the global market of Android. Day by day the number of users on Android platform is increasing and this means it is creating a whole lot of opportunities to your business if you have decided to go Android.
Once you have made up your mind to get an Android App developed by one of the services of Android app development in India, it is time to answer a few important questions that include:
- What are the products or services your business is offering?
- Who are your target audience?
- Do you want to limit your app to your existing customers or do you want to keep it open for your potential customers too?
- Do you need a community for your app?
- What is the goal that you want to achieve through this app?
- What are the features that you may want to include in your app?
The answers to these questions will help in making your app developer understand what exactly you are looking for and whether it is doable.
Distributed by Web Brain InfoTech
Company Name: Web Brain InfoTech
Contact Person: Rahul
Address: 40, 1st Floor, Hasanpur Village
City: New Delhi