Creating content for the sake of content is no way a good strategy when it comes to SEO. It is a sheer waste of time. What is more important is to analyze the search results, evaluate the existing content and engage with your customers.
It is important to understand what your users want in order to get your content right. For this you can hire professional help by running a search on ‘SEO Company India.’ You may even stumble upon some great deals if you look specifically for ‘affordable SEO packages India.’ Yet, if you do not mind putting in a little bit of efforts, this is what you need to do:
- Analyze the Search Results: It is important to understand what kind of content people are looking for and what are the means they adopt to look for such content. A better way to do this is to do some analysis on the search results. Run online searches on potential titles, content topics and keyword phrases to begin with. You will have to understand the intention behind these target keywords. Most of the times, it is the information about a product that people are looking for. If you don’t already have an informational or a blog page, you will have to create one and it better be good. Having a great content idea is not enough. You will have to create content that appeals to your buyers. Although search results are not what you need to base your content upon, they do help in understanding the intention behind such searches.
- Evaluate the Existing Content: The existing content on your website will have to be evaluated thoroughly to find out what is working and what is not working. For this you need to keep a track of the customer’s journey on your website before he makes a purchase, fills a form or leaves your site. You can make use of the GA funnel analysis to set up conversion paths and find out at what point of the conversion funnel, the customers are dropping off. In case the content on a particular page is responsible for these exits, you may have to work on it to set it right. On the other hand, if a particular page is performing extremely well, you will know what is it that is driving your customers to go all the way through the funnel. You can also use the “Behavior Flow” tool in order to find out the path that your visitors are taking to navigate through your site. Also analyze the bounce rates of your pages to check the performance of your existing content. Once you have found out that a particular page is not doing well, you can check:
- If there is any information that is missing on that page
- If you are targeting the right keyword
- Is the traffic coming from some irrelevant source
- If the following things have been used in the right way on your page
- CTA (call-to-action)
- On-page content
Once you determine the answers to the above questions, you can start putting it all together to get the full picture. Then you can analyze what you can do to achieve better results.
- Assess the needs of your customers: The content that you create is mainly for your customers and this is why it is very important to assess the needs of your customers so as to get your content right. For this you need to interact with your customers. Apart from talking face-to-face or over phone, you can also use various tools such as live chats, customer surveys and various online user testing tools. You can even make a list of frequently asked questions. The most popular tools for this include:
All these three methods mentioned above can help you gather a lot of information that can be really useful. It depends upon how you put it all together to fill the gaps in the content and come up with the right content that appeal to your audience. If not there is always the option of hiring professional help by going through the results you got on your search for “SEO company India” or “affordable SEO packages India.”
Distributed by Web Brain InfoTech
Company Name: Web Brain InfoTech
Contact Person: Rahul
Address: 40, 1st Floor, Hasanpur Village
City: New Delhi